Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Best Tent



In tent city, the guys have been decorating and trying to make their spaces a little homier. Some of the guys have strung up tarps to make shades for their ‘porches’. One group of guys went as far as to put up plastic pink flamingos up around their tent and they certainly aren’t raising the property value. The area around them is referred to as the old ghetto or the projects. I live in the slightly nicer area (called simply the new ghetto). The only difference really is that our tents have tarp partitions and little nicer air conditioners. We make fun of a lot of stuff around here; we find it helps if you just laugh at stuff instead of letting it stress you out.

I picked this tent as my winner of best all around because they have their eye on the prize (HOME!). They got the miles wrong, but you can’t blame them for trying. It actually feels like we’re a whole planet apart sometimes. But I’m actually only 6891.93 miles from home (ha!...only 6,891!)




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see that Cedartown is at the top of the sign! Bet you guys never thought you'd miss this little backwoods town did ya! Can't wait til your home! We miss you awful!!! Stay safe.

Saturday, August 27, 2005 7:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's like M*A*S*H, only I'm sure it's not as funny.
What's your favorite fruit flavor? Favorite color?
Any special requests for a package yet?
School's started--a lot of work, but fun.
Take care,
Corey

Sunday, August 28, 2005 2:33:00 AM  
Blogger Skullcrush3r said...

hey corey, that's is kinda why I loved this so much. It's one of my favorite shows and St. Michael's does feel like being on MASH sometimes. MMMmm...favorite color? Well i can tell you that's it's NOT green or tan. I think I am in an orangey red mood right now. As for package contents, I would like a plane ticket home please :P No, seriously, I'm pretty good right now but thanks. Just tell me what your next play is going to be, I miss acting and getting to build sets.

-Lauren

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 12:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home