Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Hurricane Katrina

I read on the internet early this morning of the destrution that this horrible storm has left in it's wake. They had a video showing how bad everything was. I can't believe that so many people were killed. I wish I was home right now, they would probably call for help from the national guard and I would so love to help these people. This is something I can understand and know that I am making a difference. I don't understand my role in this war; I don't know if I am making a difference because there really isn't a way to measure it. I hope the areas affected by Katrina are able to recover as quickly as possible and that no other people are hurt.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My professor told me today that Rollins, among other colleges across America, have offered students that were going to school outside New Orleans (Tulan?) and the devestated areas the option to attend at no additional cost than their tuition for their college. He also said that other colleges had offered the same deal to us last year, but I never heard about it.
Stay safe,
Corey

Thursday, September 01, 2005 4:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home